Thursday, July 06, 2006

When Wild Weather Hits



So, after two weeks back home, where I had a great time, spending time with friends, seeing my parents and family, seeing the new house and swimming in the new pool (the best hangover cure I assure you), I came back to Calgary in time to get settled in for Stampede.



Being my first Stampede, it should be fun, and I will be keeping a log about the on-goings that happen.

But today, or this evening, we had a storm that I have heard about. It was an amazing storm, complete with hail and flooding in my basement (not much, but enough to pull out a pot to stop the running of water).

As you see by the photos, it is amazing when wild weather hits, a storm like this and now two hours later, pure sunshine. Going to be an interesting week and a half!

No comments: